In short contributions, ideas or first partial results of a research project should be shared and discussed with the scientific community. These do not have to be fully implemented or investigated yet, but should make a clear contribution compared to the current state of research or practice.
Short papers are up to 6 pages (in single column format) in length plus the bibliography. Contributions will be submitted and reviewed anonymously (min. 3 reviews). Accepted short papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library and the GI Digital Library. In addition, they will be presented at the conference in a poster session and can be discussed in the exhibition at the posters. Furthermore, for each accepted short paper a short video (max. 3 minutes) will be created and published online.
The posters are to be prepared in DIN A0 portrait format, but do not have to be submitted in advance for the review of the contribution. The authors will receive further information about the procedure together with the acceptance notification of the contribution.
- Format Template
- Length of up to 6 pages (in single-column format) excluding the bibliography.
- Submissions will be made and reviewed anonymously (minimum 3 reviews).
- Anonymization: Please ensure that your submission conforms to the Anonymization Policy. Note: Papers that violate the anonymization policy will be desk rejected.
- Final Version
- Short video (max. 3 minutes)
- Poster in DIN A0
- Word: For submissions with Word please follow the instructions and use the template described here.
- Upload of submissions with TAPS (see here) and also via ConfTool