What is the CPUX-F certification?
The UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience – Foundation (CPUX-F) certification attests to your extensive knowledge in the field of software usability and user experience. After the preparatory crash course and the subsequent certification exam, you will be able to test software for usability and thus contribute to the improvement of software quality.
How do you achieve this UXQB® certification?
To obtain this certification, you will need to take an exam. You can acquire the knowledge relevant for the exam either through self-study or in the form of training at a recognized UXQB® training provider.
During the training for the UXQB® CPUX-F, the relevant content and topics are clearly explained and conveyed to the participants. The curriculum covers the following topics:
- The human-centered design process
- Terms, concepts and guidelines
- Understanding and specifying the context of use
- Specifying the requirements of use
- Generating design solutions
- Usability testing
- User surveys
The basis for the examination is the curriculum of the International Usability and User Experience
Qualification Board (UXQB®), which is available at www.uxqb.org.
What are the advantages?
With the certification UXQB® CPUX-F:
- you possess an independent, internationally recognized certification in the area of usability of software.
- learn and consolidate an internationally standardized glossary and vocabulary of the usability field.
- gain a better and well-founded understanding of the work as a usability engineer.
How can you register?
- Register for the conference
- Register to take the exam by 7/10/2022 using this form.
- On Sunday morning of the conference, there will be a session UP-TUT03: Crash Course CPUX-F – Fundamentals of Usability and UX and Preparation for the CPUX-F Certification Exam in preparation.
Note: Attending the crash course alone is usually not sufficient to pass the certification exam, even with more professional experience. It is recommended that you study the definitions of terms in the CPUX-F curriculum in advance.
- The exam must then be taken within the next 12 months. For more information, please contact iSQI.